The Custom House, Dublin - 963
A print from an original watercolour painting of the Custom House on the River Liffey in Dublins city centre. It was built by architect James Gandon and opened for business on 7 November 1791, costing the princely sum of 200,000 pounds.
This painting is available as a Limited Edition run of 200 prints using Epson Archival inks on supreme quality Hahnemuhle Traditional Fine Art paper. See dropdown menu above to see size, price and framing options.