Grattan Bridge and Parliament Street, Dublin - 109
Grattan Bridge, a re-modelling of the former Essex Bridge, opened in 1874. It links Capel Street on the northside of the Liffey River to Parliament Street on the southside. In the far background is the dome of City Hall and on the right middle distance is the Italian style Sunlight Chambers Building with its glazed ceramic friezes depicting various stages of hygiene activity, commissioned by Lever Brothers who made the famous 'Sunlight' soap.
This painting is available as a Limited Edition run of 200 prints using Epson Archival inks on supreme quality Hahnemuhle Traditional Fine Art paper. See dropdown menu above to see size, price and framing options.