Butlers Cafe, South William Street - 564
Another view of Butlers Chocolate Cafe on the corner of South William Street and Wicklow Street, Dublin . The cafe seems to exude a warm welcome invite thanks to the yellow and red acrylic colours used to paint the interior light. This painting was commissioned by the Butler Chocolates Company.
Butlers was founded in 1932 by Ms Bailey-Butler in Lad Lane, Co.Dublin. She sold a variety of handmade chocolates. In 1959 it was bought by Seamus Sorenson but he kept on the Butler name.
This painting is available as a Limited Edition run of 200 prints using Epson Archival inks on supreme quality Hahnemuhle Traditional Fine Art paper. See dropdown menu above to see size, price and framing options.