Royal Irish Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire - 646
An acrylic seascape painting of sailboats anchored at the marina of The Royal Irish Yacht Club, with the RIYC Georgian clubhouse building in the background, one of several clubs in Dun Laoghaire harbour, Co Dublin. The club was established in 1831, the first Commodore being the Marquis of Anglesey, who led the cavalry in the Battle of Waterloo in 1815.
This painting is available as a Limited Edition run of 200 prints using Epson Archival inks on supreme quality Hahnemuhle Traditional Fine Art paper. See dropdown menu above to see size, price and framing options.