About the Artist/ Galleries
Chris Mc Morrow is a self-taught Irish artist . His subject material is varied ranging from landscape and cityscape to figurative and still-life. The combination of unique style and subject handling have led to his paintings being extremely popular with corporate and private collectors including :
- Iarnrod Eireann - executed limited edition painting of the Enterprise train for the inauguration of its service. Original was presented to the Minister for Enterprise , Mary O’Rourke.
- Also provided paintings of Dublin’s Heuston and Connolly Stations , the latter of which was presented to Taoiseach Bertie Ahern and the former Minister Seamus Brennan.
- Easons of O’Connell Street commissioned 6 large pencil portraits which now adorn the walls of their Muse Café.
- South African Ambassador , Pierre Dietrechsen , chose six Dublin scenes to hang in his Embassy at Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin.
- Hartford Life Insurance of Minnesota , U.S.A., - original and limited edition paintings of Dublin and London for presentation awards to their top salespeople.
- South Western Area Health Board - several paintings for their offices at Millennium Park , Naas.
- Health and Safety Authority –provided paintings for their offices on James Joyce Street , Dublin.
- Commission of the Department of Education / Tyrone House complex on Marlborough Street, Dublin – original painting and small limited edition print run – presented to retiring Inspector staff.
- Commissioned painting for Butlers Chocolates to illustrate an upcoming new 'keepsake' product.
- Waldock Gallery, Blackrock Shopping Centre, Co Dublin
- Craft Framing, 3 Dublin Road, Bray, Co Wicklow
- The White Door, Sutton Cross, Dublin
- The Irish Workshop